RE: [IP] Disconnecting for lows

Jan (since you asked) and others who may still be wondering about this

My experience has been and will always continue to be:

Deal with the diabetes first and the pump second.

This strategy has seen me through simple / complex troubleshooting, low
BGs, high BGs, illness and other unexpected bumps in the road.

Please note that this is not "advice", simply observations coupled with

Bob Burnett
mailto:email @ redacted