Re: [IP] Re: A horrible story

In a message dated 1/14/02 1:59:12 PM Central Standard Time, email @ redacted

> We often have threads on this list that DM isn't such a bad thing, and
> others say they hate it and what it's doing to them. If someone hasn't
> experienced the ravages of the disease, it would be hard for them to relate.
> I wish the best for all of us, and the best care. Also, in about 20 years
> after pumping and good A1c's, some on this list will be devestated because
> the DM monster still will have stolen their lives away - it's the luck of
> the gene pool. A cure would cure all this. (~_^)

Thank you......I get tired of *your daughter is sooo young*.....well, the
fact is she has D, she has neuropathy, she has dx'd depression...cardiac and
gastro issues and I am waiting to hear about her kidneys.......I watched my
brother eaten away by this disease.......AND I AM DOING EVERYTHING IN MY
POWER TO PREVENT THIS with my daughter and it isn't working.....but I will
continue to rty and cry in my closet........and give her the best  life
skills I can.........thank you...someone finally *heard* me and I wasn't
talking this time.......