Re: [IP] Insurance denial/my right

> Hello,
>
> I am looking for the imformation on the rights that diabetics have
> to recieve diabetic supplies.  The insurance company is not wanting
> to pay for supplies and I want to have the documentation to show
> them as to my rights as a diabetic.  If anybody can help me please
> feel free to e-mail me the imformation @ email @ redacted
>
> Hope

44 states require insurance companies to pay for diabetes
supplies, all except Alabama, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, Ohio,
Oregon. See:

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/links.shtml#insurance

For many of the states, the summary of the law is listed, but for
some you will have to visit your local library to get a copy.

Michael