[IP] pumper get-together in WA

This was originally going to be a reminder for the pumper get-together on Friday, 1/18/02, but it is now a postponement announcement. I am going to try and find more pumpers in this area (I know they are out there) and plan something for a later time. I'll pass the word along to the IP list when I have more details.

take care, Kerri - mom to Shannon-11, dxT1 11/96, pumping 11/99 and loving it!