Re: [IP] Driver's License Problems

I live in WA State and several years ago, when I went to renew my drivers
license it had been suspended because I did not have a current medical
release on file from my doctor.  I had moved and not changed my address.
This came as a HUGE surprise.  Since then I always notify the DOL when I
move, also I don't think I have had to fill out another form since then.
Maybe my doctor wrote the correct thing on the form????
type 1 3/83
pump 3/98