RE: [IP] glucagon shots

This may sound funny, my daughter who is now 11 years old is on the pump now
for a year and we finally noticed that she goes low when she is happy and
she goes high when she is unhappy.  and happy could be something as simple
as watching tv.

The information contained in this message is confidential and is
intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message
in error or there are any problems please notify the originator
immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of
this message is strictly forbidden. Natexis Banques Populaires will not
be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages
arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third
party or as a result of any virus being passed on.