[IP] Insurance and money problems....

I was very fortunate to have great insurance and only
had to pay $200 for my pump initially. I've had a
special insurance for children since I was diagnosed
that covered all copays on supplies and insulin, etc.
That is, until recently. I got an invoice for the
amount of $300 for my sils and resivoirs. This extra
insulrance would run out next year anyways, because I
am turning 21, and it is for children. My problem is,
I can't afford to pay this amount for my supplies! I
go to college and work, and barely have enough money
as is. I can't come up wth $300 to pay for my pump
supplies. Anyone know of any help I can get or any
suggestions????  Thanks!

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!