[IP] Question

Hey everyone, I know it's been a long time since I've
posted, but I've been pretty busy....

Anyway, I went to my endo this past Friday and asked
him about doing a saline trial of the MiniMed
Paradigm, Disetronic D-TRON and the Animas R-1000a
because I have been having some problems hearing my
pump give off alarms.  (I decided to try all three
since that way I'd know for SURE which one works best
for me and my disabilities.  Besides, that way I can
know better the workings of the next pump I get....)

Anyway, after explaining all of this (and a few other
details) to my endo, he told me that he had heard that
one of the pump companies was going out of business,
but he wasn't sure which one it was.  I don't want any
"pump wars" or anything similar to it, but I am
curious: does anyone know anything about this?  Please
e-mail me privately with the answer, since I haven't
had the time to read the messages to the list like I
used to.  :-(

Melissa Collins

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!