Re: [IP] Pumping - then & now

Thank you for your knowledge and perspective on this.  I look to all of you
who have tried new things and endured dated technology with so much respect.
It is very difficult to have your 2-year old diagnosed with type 1, but I
really gather strength from this list with people who have lived with
diabetes and seen the many changes in the past decades.  I learn something
new every day and for this I am grateful.  Thanks for your insight.

mom to Nicole 2.5