[IP] Question about Proventil

I was in the hospital last week.  One of the
things wrong was bronchitis and bronchial
asthma.  The dr. put me on proventil.  Now
I am having a very hard time keeping my
sugars under 259.  Sometimes I will go down
to 150 but that is rare.  I am bolusing
and bolusing.  I increased my basals 0,1
across the board.  Is the proventil causing
the problem or should I look at the Novolog
maybe going bad?  I have changed my site
several times.  Anyone had problems with
highs from proventil.  Thanks for the help.