Re: [IP] Driver's License Problems

ok since nobody seems to know the answer to this
A few years ago a law was passed by federal court stating that any person with a
medical condition that has the possibility of hampering judgment or operation of a
motor vehicle in any form must be cleared by a physician, Also in this law it
states that each state has the right to deny anyone a permit for motor vehicle
operation if they feel it is needed so in other words you are earning a privilege
to drive not a right if anyone doesn't believe any of this I suggest researching
your states motor vehicle laws.

"On The Keyboard Of Life Always Keep One Finger On The Escape Key"

Reach me by ICQ. My ICQ# is 873153 or,
* Page me online through my Personal Communication Center:
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/873153 (go there and try it!) or,
* Send me E-mail Express directly to my computer screen
email @ redacted
For downloading ICQ at http://www.icq.com/
For adding similar signatures to your e-mail go to: