Re: [IP] Driver's License Problems

I suppose that one could be drunk, though that isn't being condoned from all the
way over here on Long Island.  One could also get some type of head rush (NOT
drug related) and come close to passing out.  I have been there and done that,
and have come very close to that very scenario after taking a downward sloping
exit ramp at a high rate of speed (with the appropriate suspension and rubber,
of course)

Mike O
father of Nicholas, 6 and pumping with his D-Tron since 6/01