[IP] Re: Mixing Insulins in pump

I had this same experience but mixed regular with my Humalog.  I am doing
great with just the Novolog and not mixing anything.  I have been going 4
days before a site change without a rise in BG.  I actually mean to change it
every 3 but I keep forgetting!  Too much on my mind or being over 40!

Type 1 28 years, pumping 2 1/2 years.