[IP] Re: marshmellows

In a message dated 01/12/2002 3:46:30 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> turned
> the burner on, stuck our mallows in the flame until it caught on fire and
> let it turn black on the outside and blow out the flame...yummm!!! Kathy
> B.>>>

When I was was a teenager I used to do this with the marshmallows over our
electric burners when my mom wasn't home.  It worked.  Just takes longer than
with a flame.
Tastes just as good.

Faith and Sweetie Pie my sweet blue dtron
diabetic 20 years and happy to be here