Re: [IP] FULL MOON (was glucagon shots)

Beverly and anyone else who wants to answer....speaking of FULL MOONS, am I
the only one that notices the crazy effect the full moon has on BGs,
especially with kids (it could be with ANYONE really)????  Josh's BGs will
all of a sudden be going all over the place for about a week on either side
of the full moon, a total of about 7 days.  We were actually on the CGMS when
this happened a few months back and then I realized it was full moon right in
the middl eof the 3 days and WHAMO...his readings were TERRIBLE!!!!!!  They
didn't tell us anything except that his BGs were whack out completely.  A
couple of days after the full moon was going down his numbers became PERFECT
for the next 2 weeks, and I mean perfect!!!!

So, let's see what others have to say about this one!!!

mom to Joshua