Re: [IP] glad to be back!!!!

At 09:38 PM 1/12/02 -0500, you wrote:
 >I remember when I first got my pump two years ago, I did a lot of fasting to
 >determine my basals and it worked out very well. <snip> I just
 >can't remember when I should start the fast from and to.  Any help would be
 >appreciated.

Hi Kathie,

You can find instructions on how to test your basal rates on the Insulin
Pumpers website at http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/  Scroll down a bit,
press on the HowTo button, then click the first item in the list, HowTo
Profile Your Basal Rates.  Or else, just point your browser directly to
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/howto/baslr.html

Glad to have you back!

Liz