Re: [IP] glad to be back!!!!

At 09:38 PM 1/12/02 -0500, you wrote:
 >I remember when I first got my pump two years ago, I did a lot of fasting to
 >determine my basals and it worked out very well. <snip> I just
 >can't remember when I should start the fast from and to.  Any help would be

Hi Kathie,

You can find instructions on how to test your basal rates on the Insulin
Pumpers website at http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/  Scroll down a bit,
press on the HowTo button, then click the first item in the list, HowTo
Profile Your Basal Rates.  Or else, just point your browser directly to

Glad to have you back!