[IP] Re: Ryan's paralysis

>>>One time, he could not talk for  about 10 hours- I believe this was
Ryan's paralysis in  another post, but I can't find it or anything about it.
Does anyone know where I could get info on Ryan's Paralysis? <snip> Trena>>>

If you do a search for Todd's Paralysis I believe you'll find what you are
looking for. (~_^)

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad