Re: [IP] glucagon shots

Jake has seizured 6x and quit breathing also. We do not go ANYWHERE without
He has never seizured during the day, only at night during his sleep.
One time, he could not talk for  about 10 hours- I believe this was called
Ryan's paralysis in  another post, but I can't find it or anything about it.
Does anyone know where I could get info on Ryan's Paralysis?  It was the
scariest day of my life, our Dr thought he had brain damage, I want to tell
him about this. Please write back. Trena