Re: [IP] mixing insulins in pump

Laurie, We had the same problem w/Jake(11yr old), sites did notlast and were
very red/sore until we went to quicksets w/ Novolog like Sylvia(mom to Josh).
>From what I read, children are doing much better w/ Novolog. I don't know
why, but most kids who try it, do love it. I know Jake did. I have to really
watch him or he will go 5-6 days w/out changing sites after bathtime now.
Last day BG is as good as first. His after meal sugars are much better now w/
the novolog than w/ Humalog. You might want to try it, hope this helps.
Trena(mom to Jake)