Re: [IP] glucagon shots

>Unaccounted for severe lows should not happen with the pump....only if >you
>bolus and don't eat...so I am told....

Hmm, not necessesarily.  I had a real bad one the other night for no
apparent reason.  My sugar before I left the house was in the mid 200's (I
forget the exact number), and I decided not to eat any supper and I did not
bolus.  I went out to the mall with my dad and about two hours later had
such a bad low that I couldn't see, didn't know where I was and was really
close to freaking out.  My dad got me a coke and I tested when I got home
and was 37.

YMMV, I guess.  Either that, or its just a Weird Jenn Thing.

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted