[IP] glad to be back!!!!

I was in the process of moving the last few months and did not have access to
my computer.  I never realized until now how helpful this website was to me.
It kept me constantly aware of how important good control is and gave me very
helpful hint on how to obtain such control.  My blood sugars have not been as
good as they once were.

I remember when I first got my pump two years ago, I did a lot of fasting to
determine my basals and it worked out very well.  In the last month or two
there has been a big change and I think it is time for me to do the fasting
again.  I can't find my instruction book for the fasting schedule.  I do
remember checking my blood sugars every two hours during each fast.  I just
can't remember when I should start the fast from and to.  Any help would be