Re: [IP] Driver's License Problems

I live in Florida, moved here in '97.  When getting a license, they
did ask about diabetes.  My wife volunteered that I was using insulin.
My license has an annotation on the front below the signature stating
"INSULIN DEP".  Other than that I have had no problems.  License
expires in "04.   Got one ticket but no mention of the endorsement at
that time.........

Of course cannot get CDL for interstate.  Federal goverment
regualtions on that.

(using minimed since 4/99)