RE: [IP] Driver's License Problems

>I live in FL and just renewed my license.  I was asked 2 very specific
>questions: Are you diabetic? if so are you on insulin?  They also asked
>several other health questions seizures, heart attacks etc.  On my >license
>there is a diabetic endorsement.

Can they do that, legally?  In MA it is against the law to ask disability or
illness specific questions.

The forms are worded very vaguely as "do you have a condition which might,
at any time, cause you to be a danger to yourself or to others?"

Anybody know?

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424