>>>hope you don't have to be a MM user because I registered myself and then
went back and registered my husband. So, I hope they donate $50 for us. >>>

I posted the message to another list and there are some real skeptics there.
One (very knowledgeable professional person) said MM already probably has a
certain amount $$ set aside to donate for the year for the cause and no
matter how many users/non-users sign the unsecured site, it won't make a
difference. YMMV (~_^)

Never trust a dog to watch your food