Re: [IP] Driver's License Problems

I think if you don't have a problem when your driving then no one will be
aware that you are a diabetic, of course, but if you have an accident or
something and the report outlines it, well your insurance company will know
and DMV will know and then well who knows.  I live in New York and have had
situations where I shouldn't have been behind the wheel due to lows but I'm
not going to call them up and make a report, know what I mean?  When I renew
my license I am never asked anything.  Our renewals are also good for 8
years.  Terry