Re: [IP] starving

Rachel (4) has been in the hospital 3 times in almost three years for the
same thing.  Once (this past May) in ICU.  My stepdaughter told everybody
that her dad said that it was because I don't take care of Rachel.  But HE
NEVER said that as HE helps me especially when she sick.  Just let people
(even doctors) talk.  Try as we might, some virus are too much.  We have
also learned when ill we have to do injections as for some reason the pump
won't absorb properly, but Rachel always runs hi during illness, not low.