Re: [IP] glucagon shots

In a message dated 1/12/02 8:05:10 AM Central Standard Time, email @ redacted

> Beverly!!
> How did your son happen to find Mary like that in the middle of the night
> when
> she wasn't breathing with her low?  Is
> there any warning sign?  What can be
> done to stop that from happening again.
> I am worried for my daughter now? YIKES!

we believe God woke my son..but anyway he heard her and came and got
me.......I always  check Mary during the night (bgs)....she was barely
breathing this time and at the end of a seizure......she has stopped
breathing and turned blue on three other ocassions....she should not have
this issue with the pump as soon as it is set right.....