From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Kathy
Bruckmeyer
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2002 12:09 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] Driver's License Problems

I'm very curious about this situation.  I too live in Florida and see so
many of the sr. citizens driving like they really don't belong on the road
and they cause major accidents...they don't have to have doctor's notes or
take eye tests and still have keys in their hands.

What was the situation when you were in this accident?  Were your b.g. low
to give any cause/concern from the Highway Patrol to state this?

I have never heard of this happening before.
Kathy B.