Re: [IP] glucagon shots

  I personally have never had to use the Gluc on Josh (age 10, dxd at
5.5)...knock on wood here!!!!  But our endo told us from the beginning that
he hopes using Gluc is the last resort because it is harsh on the system,
especially kids.  But his reasons were that it has a tendency to make them
really sick afterwards.  This may be something you would want to talk with
your endo about.  Everyone is SOOOO different on their opinions and
information it startles me sometimes how one doc will say one thing and
another doc will say something totally different.  I TOTALLY trust our endo
because he TOTALLY trusts me and my judgements about my son.

Good luck!

mom to Joshua