[IP] re; IP] Driver's License Problems

>Has anyone experienced problems with their State Motor Vehicles Department
>regarding their driver's license?

I have been a licensed driver in my anonymous home state for nearly 30
The State Motor Vehicles Department has never questioned me about diabetes.
I've met
one man about 5 years ago who has epilepsy and had a car crash involved
with a seizure.  The state removed this gentleman's driver's licensee and
a physician's statement saying that he had seizures under control for a year
his license would be re-instated.

Before I began using the pump, I had low blood sugars with which I blacked
out while
driving.  These scared me, and had a lot to do with me getting an insulin
pump.  I have
the potential to kill myself and/or others if I drive with low blood sugars,
or even losing
my driving privilege. I have to be very careful about driving. I test blood
sugar before driving