RE: [IP] Marsh Mallow

and just what is the purpose of microwaving the marshmallows????  To get
soft and gooey on the inside???  Me, I like mine toasted which is pretty
hard to do here unless we are having a bbq...we have electric stove...

back home, we had gas and if we wanted to toast marshmallows, we just turned
the burner on, stuck our mallows in the flame until it caught on fire and
let it turn black on the outside and blow out the flame...yummm!!!

Kathy B.