  From: Bobby
  To: email @ redacted
  Sent: Friday, January 11, 2002 6:54 PM
  Subject: [IP] Driver's License Problems

  Has anyone experienced problems with their State Motor Vehicles Department
  regarding their driver's license?  I live in Florida and was recently
involved
  in a minor traffic mishap.  Now I'm being asked by the State to submit
forms
  completed and signed by my physician, for review by a medical board.
  Apparently the purpose is to evaluate my ability to operate a vehicle.  The
  panel then makes a recommendation to the licensing folks, who have the
  authority to suspend or revoke the driver's license.

  This was an isolated event for me and I was wondering how often this
happens
  and what to expect.  Thanx!