[IP] FEHB (Fed Empl Health Benefits)

I was recently hired as a federal civilian employee and am in the
process of selecting a health plan from the list of FFS (fee for
service) plans.  I would appreciate receiving information from others with FEHB about how your plan does or does not work for you.  I am particularly interested in how well pump and other diabetic supplies are covered, and how much you like the affiliated mail order provider (if it is required).

(I am only interested in the list of the health plans for federal
 civilian employees.)

Thanks very much,