[IP] keytones

We are always supposed to check our urine when our sugars are over 240
	Really????  My body is very used to those sort of numbers and I've had my
b.g. in the 500-600 range w/o any keytones....I guess I'm just weird~!!!

Trick for treating keytones is to drink lots of water or fluids and eat
something w/salt in it so that your body retains SOME fluids to rehydrate

Also to take insulin, not a lot.  I've always been taught to bring b.g. down
slowly and not over shoot otherwise you just dip right down into the

Kathy B.