[IP] Stress managing

LOL....stress managing???  Well, we all deal with it in one shape or form
each and everyday of our lives.....

But now that my kids are grown and I don't have to be on top of things so
much now, if I'm totally stressed, I do a few things to help:

1.	Grab a good book and lie down and read it (which 	usually results in my
falling asleep)...when I wake
	up I feel much better
2.	If the weather permits, get outside and work in my
	garden...find lots of solace and peace there working
	with flowers and listening to birds chirping around.
3.	Walking away from whatever is producing my stress..
	ie:  husband being a pain in the butt or stuff like that...
	go in another room, or talk a walk outside to get away
	from it.
4.	And of course, prayer always helps tons!

Just a few of my stress relievers....try them! :)
Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00