Re: [IP] subject lines?

In a message dated 1/11/02 11:16:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> You also need to tell them  to <SNIP>!!!

I did  <snip>.... and I have yet to post anything that hasn't gotten
complained about in some way.  It seems that there are a select few here who
post a lot and want things done "their" way.  I'm sorry I don't know and
follow all the rules.  Maybe you guys could post them somewhere and then we
newbies would know.  Either that or we just won't participate..... or at
least I won't.