[IP] I am back

Sara,
   Great to have you back in the group. I have missed you
 (infamous[NOT]) Sara Smarty Pants NYC, it is a joy to read your posts. And I hope you will find the time to drop-in and chat sometime.

   FYI: IP will be hosting Pump Makers Chat next week with Disetronic on Monday at 9P.M. EST, and Animas on Tuesday at 9P.M.EST.  Both in the Guest room.

                 REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

                        Rodney