[IP] trade sets

Hello everyone,

Does anyone want to trade 2 boxes (24) of Minimed Sofset Ultimate QR Infusion
Set with 42" tubing for some Minimed Quick-set Infusion Sets? I'll pay S&H.
Also, does anyone need a spare meter (after 20 years I finally figured out
that was smart!)--I have a One-Touch Basic and 100 strips and would trade it
for some Quick-sets or just send it to you for S&H if you need it.  Thanks
and take care...Laura Gulley