[IP] Try this for replacing lost fluids

When needing to replace fluids lost from vomiting or diarrhea you can use
Gatorade or sports drinks. They have the potassium, minerals, etc that you
need. They have a ton of sugar, food coloring and other no so kind stuff.

My doc suggested that I can make my own using one glass of heavy salt water
(about 1 tsp per 8oz), and one glass of apple cider with honey in it (about
1/2 tsp per 8oz).  Drink them in alternate sips. (I do not know why you
could not mix together and drink them from the same glass.) The salt water
can be rough to drink but the cider-honey tastes great. It's a recipe that I
have used many times. Learned about it when I was sick from actually having
an electrolyte disorder.

Best Regards,
Amy B. Anderson