Re: [IP] subject lines?

>>>I see somethings have not changed here, can y'all please remember to
change your subject lines for those of us who are trying to read stuff we
are interested in?  testing in Florida is of interest....age of diagnosis of
breast fed babies is not (for me anyway)

appreciate your efforts  SSP >>>

You also need to tell them  to <SNIP>!!!  Thanks.  We get an awfulllllllll
lot of posts repeated in their entirety - then some will not include
anything they are replying to and just put on the Digest number as the

Jan (~_^)