[IP] camp nejda

On Thu, 10 Jan 2002 "A. L. Bender" <email @ redacted> writes:

>>i highly recommend camp nejeda in stillwater new jersey  for any child or
>>teenager with diabetes .

>damn good camp, i worked there, donated my time. a few tough love kids, a
>rewarding experience!

HEY!!  I went there (around 30 years ago).  Anyone remember or hear from
Buddy Bachelor or any of the other campers from way back when (before they
had the nice pool and nice cabins and camping was CAMPING)

I went back around 15 years ago and one of the nurses was showing off her 50
year pin from Joslin.  She seemed to remember just about every camper who
had ever been there (remembered when I learned to give my own shots at seven
years old and this was easily 20+ years later)