Re: [IP] rapid heart beat

I have a rapid heart rate sometimes. Sometimes skipped
beats too. I was diagnosed with mitral valve prolapse,
which is a very common and (mostly) benign condition
that can have curious symptoms. I've been reading up
on it lately, and the symptoms can include heart
palpitations and "skipped beats", as well as fatigue,
tingling in hands and feet and increased anxiety.
There is plaenty of info on the topic on the internet.

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!