[IP] Sugarless Effects

In my local candy store, they sell sugarfree licorice, Jolly Ranchers, gummy
bears and a whole variety of other candies.

Not knowing what effects they would have, I one day ate an over abundance of
the gummy bears and for the rest of the day I was on the toilet every 5

After learning what this stuff does to me, I ate 5 gummy worms and it still
had the same effect.  I'm not sure how much of this stuff other people can
eat, but it does NOT agree with me at all!!!

I have no problem eating sugarfree cookies but the candy it a killer!!!