[IP] Chocolate

I think I missed the last discussions on this subject.
Please bear with me:
How does chocolates affect BS?
What is the best sweeter, maltitol, sortitol
Other advice, kidney, eyes ...
Thanks ahead of time.
chocolates don't affect blood sugar. its the sugar in the chocolates that
makes it go up.
the best sweetener is sugar. all the other things are alcohol derivative
sweeteners and don't taste as good or natural. kidneys, eyes yes. you're
welcome behind the time
mean spot. if ya got a pump its more stuff you don't need to be concerned