Re: [IP] Re: "sugar-free" chocolates and Christmas

Though sugar free chocolates have no added sugar, they still have almost the
same amount of carbs because of the milk, etc that is used in the chocolate.
I have found that the number of carbs saved is nowhere near enough to make a
difference in the insulin needed, and they just don't taste good enough to
bother with.  If I'm gonna have to use almost as much insulin, I want the
stuff that tastes good!!

aka Mouse