[IP] Re: "sugar-free" chocolates and Christmas

Hello, all -

Just had to share this.  My boyfriend gave me a box of sugar-free
chocolates (from a candy store -no labels) for Christmas.  It was my first
box since going on the pump; previously, I just ate them and didn't think
too much about it. STUPID!  Anyway, one night I just lost control and ate
and ate, and didn't bolus, since I had no idea what to bolus..  Figured I'd
find out how bad it was.

Well, the next morning I did find out.  312.  And they weren't even that
good.  From now on I'm off sugar-free chocolates for good (unless I know
what's in them).  Yuck.