Please pardon my carelessness!  I intended for the comments below, to be
directed to you and not Jennifer.  Sorry Jenn.

Bud Hopper

I have lost 30 pounds on the Atkins diet.  My doctor is pleased and knows
what diet I am on.  You might consider it.

I also wanted to tell you how terribly insensitive your doctor was to make
the statement about you "knowing everything."

Just because her solutions were not palatable to you, does not give her
license to be rude.  You were not overly sensitive in my opinion.  I would
have been irritated, too.

Bud Hopper