Re: [IP] Dreams and nightmares (docs and patients)

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> Hi all
> I'm working on a couple of articles. One is on dream
> docs/nightmare docs, and
Dr Lee(endo) was a dream.  She would trim my calluses
while we would talk about ways to control the bgs. She
did pap smears and breast exams. She was definitely a
team member. I cried when she moved.  I think she is
out in minnesota somewhere.
now my present endo is a nice enough guy but he has
never looked at my feet in 3 years(which i read
somewhere if your diabetic doctor doesn't do a foot
exam find another dr). he is ok but hasn't done much
for my control.  i'm looking for a new endo. peg

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!