Re: [IP] islet transplants

In a message dated 1/9/2002 9:06:13 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I am currently on the islet cell transplant list in Miami fla....I am
> ''awaiting''' my Beepper to beep me... Having had diabetes, for 39 yrs. i
> don,t  outweigh the bads with diabetes with the ""maybes'' and 30 to 40
> yrs.
> from now on the immunos,,,,may cause something

Debi, Just wanted to say good luck w/ the transplant and tell you thanks from
all of us mom's w/ small diabetic children. Hopefully they will find out the
new immuno's are not causing problems, so our kids will not have to live
their whole lives w/ diabetes. Thanks again and good luck. Trena (mom to