Re: [IP] starving

In a message dated 1/9/02 10:00:58 PM Central Standard Time, email @ redacted

> . anyone have this problem or have an amazing
> solution for it? Thanks.

the few times my daughter has had this issue I went way up on the insulin as
my endo instructed and had her sip fluids and suck popsicle.....we managed
but that doesn't mean everyone can...each little body is different....but you
must go up on the insulin with ketones......low numbers and large ketones
mean her body is in starvation mode......hope this helps.....btw...vomiting
eight times in two hours...I, too, would have sought help.......